Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Guild Wars 2: What Class and Race are you gonna be?

sooo im super excited about Guild Wars 2 and want them to hurry up and announce a release date and was wondering what everyones gonna be?



personally im still not sure..i REALLY want to be a Charr but im not sure which class i should be, and i don't really want to be an Engineer cauz thats what most Charrs are gonna be..



so, what are you gonna be and what class should my charr be? Warrior, Necromancer or ranger?Guild Wars 2: What Class and Race are you gonna be?
For my playthrough on youtube I am going to let people vote as to what they want to see. It will be interesting to see what people are interested in.

And I don't think that the majority of Charr will be engineers; I think that warriors and necromancers, elementalists and thieves are going to be big too.

Asura engineers will be bountiful I think.
I'm interested in the Sylvari race the most or the Asura. As for actual jobs, I'm most considering Guardian, Thief, or maybe Engineer. But I am going to play every class a little to see which play-style I like best.

I think there are going to be a ton of engineer's period, they are one of the new classes. I suspect that because of their turret and bombs they are actually going to be the most common class in the initial wave. Thieves are also going to be popular. Elementalist will also be popular because area-effect blasters are always popular.

Of the announced classes I think that the Ranger and Warrior will be the rarest, -maybe- the Necromancer as well. Of the new classes I think Guardian will be the rarest of the ones announced as of this post, support classes are never the most popular.

Class race combinations that I think will be common are:
Char - warrior, ranger
Norm - warrior, ranger
Human - will have a bit of everything, but will probably also lean towards casters because many people playing warrior or rangers will play the other two races
Asura - any caster class really, but especially engineer
Sylvari - rangerGuild Wars 2: What Class and Race are you gonna be?
Assuming that we get multiple character slots like GW1, I'm planning on creating 5 characters, 1 per race.



Female Human engineer

Male Asuran thief.

Female Norn ranger

Female Sylvari Elementalist

Male Charr Warrior or Guardian.



I'll play each one and see which one I end up preferring the most.
I'm torn between a Norn Thief and a Charr Engineer - also I think you are wrong, I'm pretty sure Sylvari Ranger will be HUGE ;)Guild Wars 2: What Class and Race are you gonna be?
Asura elementalist
  • dragon origins 2
  • tagine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment