Saturday, March 3, 2012

What games can I play until Guild Wars 2 comes out?

I'm looking for free or VERY cheap game to keep me occupied until GW2 is released. Game I have played and enjoyed include Age of Empire (I,II,III) Evony, Guild Wars, Battlefield 2, GTA, and Modern Warfare 2.



An MMO would be nice but if not thats ok. (PLEASE no SC2, I really suck at that game.)What games can I play until Guild Wars 2 comes out?
you could try the elder scrolls morrowind game of the year,oblivion game of the year,divine divinity ego draconis,dragon age origins,all great games with many,many hours of game play to each of them.i think all but dragon age origins should be $20.00 or less.hope this helps.have fun gaming.What games can I play until Guild Wars 2 comes out?
What genre are you looking for? A good RPG to try might be Neverwinter Nights 2, or Dragon Age: Origins, both are very enjoyable and will keep you preoccupied. The only entirely free MMORPG I can think of would be Runescape. Although I still don't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment