Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to play the upcoming Guild Wars 2 and my World of Warcraft without lag.?

Could someone list the specs a computer might need to run guildwars 2 or world of warcraft without lag on high quality, decent quality and low quality? I hate having to play with lag. I know it's broad question but even just a computer that is good for gaming in general " Other than Alienware" those beasts are beautiful.I want to play the upcoming Guild Wars 2 and my World of Warcraft without lag.?
Look up the hp dv6 with 2 gb gddr5 ram. You can see ideos on YouTube where it runs crysis 2 on max at over 30fpsI want to play the upcoming Guild Wars 2 and my World of Warcraft without lag.?
hiddenstuff.com has some good guides on how to run wow faster. I used one a while back and it helped cut out the lag I was facing. Worth a shot before you buy anything since its free!I want to play the upcoming Guild Wars 2 and my World of Warcraft without lag.?
Lots and lots of RAM. Most only come with so much, but have room for extra RAM cards you can buy and easily install yourself. I stopped lagging when I bought extra RAM for my computer.
  • italian english translation
  • ski doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment