Friday, March 9, 2012

When do you think Guild Wars 2 will be out?

I have been waiting so long for this game, and its still not out! When do you THINK the game will be out?When do you think Guild Wars 2 will be out?
"When it is ready".



This approach by Arenanet not to post or even hint at a date and just work at making the best game they can before actually releasing it makes to much sense to me and I applaud it.

Rather than shipping an incomplete/flawed product and then patch it over and over to get it "right" they are taking steps to make sure it is right when they sell it to you, not in months to come.



I can speculate, and I have, in a clip about alpha, betas and release on my youtube-channel. Feel free to check it out.When do you think Guild Wars 2 will be out?
i would say hmm march.

this forum is also having a giveaway for games while we're waiting :(



http://guildwars2pc.com/forums/showthrea鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment