Friday, March 9, 2012

Anyone interested in starting a Guild Wars 2 guild with me?

When it comes out that is, just planning ahead. Let me know and we can discuss..Anyone interested in starting a Guild Wars 2 guild with me?
Nah, I will most likely continue with my current guild. Most of us are planning on buying the new game and I'm sure the guild will be set up there as well.



However its really too early to be asking this. Wait until the game is released and jump in early and start your guild and recruiting. We don't really know yet how guilds will work in the new game. I'm hoping for a lot more controls like the ability to mute troublemakers, various ranks within the membership and more control over allied guilds if there are troublemakers on in their guild but no officers.Anyone interested in starting a Guild Wars 2 guild with me?
sure

No comments:

Post a Comment