Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Guild Wars Elementalist: What 2 magic attributes should I specialize in?

If you were an elementalist, what two magic attributes should I specialize in? I am a primary Dervish and secondary Elementalist. Yeah, what should I specialize in? Air Magic, Earth Magic, Fire Magic, or Water Magic?



I am already specializing in fire for damage, but what else should I do? I really want to be able to hex well, so what attribute would that be? Thank you.Guild Wars Elementalist: What 2 magic attributes should I specialize in?
i've never used elementalist before, but from experience I find that earth magic elementalists (secondary) were really helpful. of course, it depends which guild wars game you're playing, and you can always take back the skill points anywayGuild Wars Elementalist: What 2 magic attributes should I specialize in?
If you are a Dervish with a 2nd Elementalist then you need to specialize in one of your Dervish lines. Use your 2nd profession to support your primary function. You can pick out 1 or 2 skills in the ele line to help, but this isn't something you should "specialize" in.



If you find that you really enjoy the Ele skills then create a primary elementalist. Try out each of the 4 elements and discover which one you like the best.Guild Wars Elementalist: What 2 magic attributes should I specialize in?
You should go to PvX wiki and find some builds. But if you wanna create your own use earth dmg, dervs always are good that that. hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment