Friday, March 9, 2012

When does the Guild Wars 2 pre order come out?

I wanna pre order the game so I dont have to worry about it until the time comes.When does the Guild Wars 2 pre order come out?
The development-team behind GuildWars 2, Arenanet, have repeatedly said "When it is done" and for good reason.

They don't want to tie themselves down with a releasedate and then have to rush the job.



There are some thoughts that it would be done in....

... a few weeks (but that's not happening, trust me)

... six months (highly unlikely)

... a year (which would be Q4 of 2011) - the far more likely alternative

... more than a year (makes little sense, since building anticipation this far in advance is detrimental to sales)



Pre-order is a bit of a waste of money as you can order it directly from NCSoft when it comes out, no box shipped, just the download, and they can't sell out.



I suggest you watch the video below of one of the senior staff at Areanet getting asked this question and listen to WHY he says "when it is ready".



You can also check out my youtube-channel for up-to-the-date information on the upcoming game.When does the Guild Wars 2 pre order come out?
I'm sure it could be pre-order right now! my friends and I like this site to buy some games, there is a discount Free $2 voucher for members, you can register free firstly, and get GW 2 $47.99, but I not sure the price is the lowest, you can find more site to compare!

http://www.allcdkey.com/Guild-Wars-2.htm鈥?/a>

hope that will be helpful!When does the Guild Wars 2 pre order come out?
It has already come out watch this trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikjUIY5B鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment